Monday, October 28, 2013

It's Time Once Again

I've returned and looking to rejuvenate "We Learn Better Together"


I've successfully completed Instructional Design, Advanced Instructional Design--resulting in a 1hr eLearning module on creating a podcast; Multimedia Design Development helped me explore Dreamweaver, and just recently Foundations of Research, which stretched my knowledge of literature review. Each class building my knowledge of Instructional Design, and confidence to be an effective member of the team.

Next on the docket is Distance Learning...  I won't go into detail...but come back and see what evolves...


Marnie

5 comments:

  1. Hi Marnie! You and I are in different groups, I think...but I'm following you anyway!

    ~Lorena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marnie,
    Your blog looks great! I'm looking forward to our journey the next 8 weeks.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marnie,
    I'll be following you!!!! =0}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marnie I have chosen to follow your blog.

    ~Chuck~

    ReplyDelete